Will definitely buy from. Moss Verbena Seeds - 100 ct. Krystal Jun 12, 2020. “VIOLET”. Once spring temperatures warm to 65F, germination is usually within 35 days. “violet” (verbena tenuisecta) “moss verbena”, is a short, creeping perennial that is very drought and heat tolerant. Sign up for our newsletter and receive a one time use 10% Off coupon! I have been buying seeds from St clare's for about 5 years. Peace!!! Thank you, God Bless!!! Our seeds arrived on time. Plant this Verbena in an area that gets plenty of full sun exposure for the best development. It is recommended to sow Moss Verbena seeds directly outdoors in the late fall. Will most likely be ordering seeds from this company again as I have started ordering heirloom and/or open-pollinated seeds and I feel this company's values mirror my own. Plant Combinations. Moss Verbena ground cover plants will grow as perennial in frost-free zones. Moss Verbena Seeds; Moss Verbena Seeds. It is semi-prostrate and spreading, softening pathways and serving as an excellent insectary groundcover in the vegetable garden. Reviews 1-0 of 0. The small flowers have a rich violet to purple hue, clustered together forming a small bouquet. Thank you St Clare. There was also a handwritten thank you note from John and Sarah, as well as some helpful materials about gardening in general. Moss Verbena Verbena tenuisecta (Verbenaceae) A sprawling perennial, native to South America, and introduced to the southern United States. I was impressed by the prompt service and I'm excited to see how the seeds do! Moss Verbena Verbena tenuisecta (Verbenaceae) A sprawling perennial, native to South America, and introduced to the southern United States. Moss Verbena (5 of 5 based on 1 review) These very pretty flowers are so versatile for the garden and this mix even more so with its wide colour range including, red, purple, rose, blue and white. I was pleased with how quickly St. Clare Heirloom Seeds shipped my seed order. Moss verbena, also known as South American mock vervain, is an introduced perennial from South America. Wildflower seeds native to your region. From shop ZellajakeFarmGarden. IT’S A FAST GROWING GROUNDCOVER THAT LOOKS GREAT IN ROCK GARDENS, AND CAN FILL BARE SPOTS IN YOUR YARD QUICKLY. Lemon verbena leaves have spear-like characteristics with 3-4 inches in size. Will definitely buy from them again! I emailed to ask if I could add the extra seeds, and they very graciously said I could either place a second order & they'd refund the second shipping charge (sending all the seeds together), or I could send the list of seeds I'd missed & they'd redo the order for me. Great selections. St.Clare's Seeds added an additional pack of FREE Heirloom Tomatoes! Glandularia Pulchella, Moss Verbena Plants > Wildflowers > Verbenaceae > Glandularia Pulchella. Planted the seeds and am waiting for the beautiful flowers! See this plant in the following landscape: I decided to place an order with St. Clare for various seeds and WOW, my order came speedy fast. 5 star. Thrives in areas with cold freezing winters and hot summers. They send a newsletter with their shipment and I enjoyed that very much! Grasses. I had my best crop of tomatoes ever from St. Clare's heirloom mix. The seeds and fruits of white verbenas are equally unique – dark purple capsules with miniature brown seeds. Alyssum Carpet of Snow Nice Garden Flower by Seed Kingdom Bulk 1/4 Lb Seeds 3.9 out of 5 stars 237. Love the family friendly, Christian vibes from this company! Over time, the shrubs can get woody and lanky. I ordered seeds at the beginning of the shut downs this year and they arrived pretty quick. Avoid this by practicing smart water techniques and encouraging ample air circulation. Fertilizers. It doesn't get any better than that. We have had a variety of butterflies that really go for these plants. Overall, growing verbena from seed is easy and can save you money on your annuals. It requires little water and full sun. I'm very happy with the results I've had and look forward to another great year of gardening. Likes full sun and soil on the dry side. The order arrived very quickly and everything we planted grew well. Moss verbena (Glandularia pulchella) are perennials hardy in zones 8-10 but because they are short lived, they are usually grown as annuals. Love the selection, immediate service and commitment to ideals that reflect my own- please keep up the good work and may God Bless. Common names: Moss verbena, South American mock vervain. They returned my money as they said they would. For colder climates, grow this Verbena as an annual. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on MeWe (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). The Verbena genus contains more than 250 species of perennial and annual plants. Grow Moss Verbena in full sun and in well-drained soil. $2.59. If you want to control the spread of the plant you need to harvest the seed pods. Purple flower clusters of glandularia pulchella, at Boyce Thompson Arboretum, Arizona. Moss Verbena – Verbena tenuisectaPerennial to 1 foot tall; spreading stems with beautiful dense blue to violet pink flowers. Won’t know until the plants *hopefully* come up but I was set up for success by this seller! Pot on when seedlings are large enough to handle, and plant them outside after the danger of frost has passed. Due to actions against privacy, suppression of free speech, and lack of ethics with Facebook, we have closed our Facebook account and opened an account at MeWe instead. The bloom time for lemon verbena plants is from summer to fall. For spring planting, mix the seeds with moist sand and store in the refrigerator for 30 days before planting. love telling our friends about St Clare's and couldn't be happier to support a Catholic family business. I will make a purchase from them in the future. I decided to place an order with St. Clare for various seeds and WOW, my order came speedy fast. Plant after danger of frost in your area, keep moist, and within weeks you will have an abundance of beautiful blooms.Full Sun neededSeeds are a mixture of annuals,... ← Return to product page. In placing an order for several families (to share shipping costs), I realized after the fact that I'd missed a list. If anything we sell fails to grow in your garden, we will replace or refund your order. I gave them to a family member who has more garden space and they have been very happy with them. I love ordering from this wonderful company. Harvesting . Moss Verbena seeds can be started directly outdoors, and this plant that can be grown as a perennial in USDA zones 7-11 or as an annual elsewhere. Highly recommend. There is consolation in having top quality heirloom seed safely tucked away for times of necessity. Step by step instructions on how to plant your wildflower seeds. Succulents. Seeds and items ordered came quickly and organized and packaged perfectly. I love ordering from this wonderful company. I'm very happy with the results I've had and look forward to another great year of gardening. Glandularia pulchella is native to South America (Brazil and Argentina), and thrives in semi-shaded or filtered sun locations in our desert climate. Most bear clusters of small, five- petaled, tubular blossoms from late spring until frost. Prefers full sun and well-drained soil. We highly recommend them! We purchased seed from St. Clare's last year. I ordered my vegetable garden seeds from St. Clare's after seeing all of the positive reviews on GardenWatchdog. They've given my tired container gardens a new lease on life. So quick and easy and loved the God Bless America sticker!!!! Most of the very showy flowering verbena plants are hardy only in warmer climates, so many northern gardeners can only grow these as annuals. Haven't seen those offered on a site before! Annuals. You will receive a second email the day your order ships telling you how it has been sent. I planted about half the seeds from the order below. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Purchased item: Moss Verbena Seeds - 50 ct. Barbara Daniels Oct 6, 2020. I also received a couple "freebies" with my order which is always fun. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, © 2020 AmericanMeadows.com All rights reserved, Find the Right Perennials for Your Garden, Watch Our Spring-Planted Flower Bulb Videos, Watch Our Fall-Planted Flower Bulb Videos, FAQs About Wildflowers and Wildflower Meadows, Free Ground Shipping Right To Your Event Or Business, Attract Pollinators & Do Good For The Environment. Picture … I will definitely order from here again. Your email address will not be published. Purple Trailing Verbena will fill any open space quickly, and the vivid, deep purple flowers combine well with other colors in the garden. Prefers light to heavy soils in full sun. Verbena Moss is easily established directly in the garden, or started indoors as well. This ground cover can be found along roadways and in rock gardens. St. Clare Heirloom Seeds Customer Testimonials, St. Clare Heirloom Seeds Gardening Extras, Sign up for our newsletter and receive a one-time use, Host your Blog, Website, Forum, or E-commerce store at, Books - Canning, Preserving and Root Cellaring, Books - Storey's Country Wisdom Bulletins, St. Clare of Assisi – No “Ordinary Saint”, St. Clare Heirloom Seeds Affiliate Program Terms of Service, Organic Gardening and Gardening Tips and Tricks PDF. survive the winter temperatures in your area. Anxious to plant them and start my garden. Nice selection of seeds for our family! We held on to some of our seed for several years and were delighted that we still had a very high germination rate. Moss Verbena – Verbena tenuisectaPerennial to 1 foot tall; spreading stems with beautiful … Add to Compare. I prefer to order from 3 companies only now, due to the quality of non-gmo seeds, and St Clare is one of them. An aromatic plant with finely cut foliage that is topped with loose billows of flowers in shades of lilac blue. However, verbena plant care may not include weekly water if rainfall in your area has reached an inch or more. ), © Copyright 2008 – Present | St. Clare Heirloom Seeds. Thank you St Clare I feel confident every time I order that I will get good product, service and care! Perennials. Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Plant Seed - 500 Seeds 2.9 out of 5 stars 407. $9.80. Very impressed can not wait to plant the seeds. I then wrote them, Thank you St Clare Seeds. Amazingly quick turnaround! That says a lot, doesn't it? The ground skimming moss verbena and trailing verbena reach 1 foot or less in height and spread from 2 to 5 feet wide. I have been a customer of St Clare for at least four years! (Coupon not valid on Books, Worm Castings, or Seed Collections. St. Clare Heirloom Seeds is a Daves Garden Watchdog Top 30 Company, Top 5 Heirloom Seeds, and Top 5 Vegetable Seeds. It blooms prolifically until the first frost without aid of fertilizer or water. Moss Verbena Seeds - Drought Resistant - Dry Area Ground Cover - bn50 ZellajakeFarmGarden. The spreading types of verbena are charming as they cascade out of a container or hanging basket, or down a wall. Moss verbena has purple flowers that bloom spring to summer on light soils along road shoulders or in waste areas. Family: Verbena (Verbenaceae) Scientific name: Glandularia pulchella. Germinate seeds at 70F in the dark. The perennial type, Verbena canadensis, tend to fade away after a few seasons. I am very pleased with how quickly I received my order. Grow a garden filled with gorgeous carpets of Verbena Moss, from freshly harvested Verbena tenuisecta seeds. Also commonly called Cutleaf Verbena and South American Mock Vervain, Verbena Tenuisecta is a stunning flowering plant that blooms in spring and summer with spike-like clusters of 5 to 15, blue to purple and violet to lilac flowers. I ordered seeds by mail and received them in 3 days. Fill individual 3-inch starter pots with a mix of three parts sterile potting soil and one part coarse sand. Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, West, Southwest, Pacific Northwest, Low Maintenance, Groundcover, Evergreen, Great For Mass Plantings, Good For Erosion Control. Groundcovers. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This hardy groundcover makes itself equally at home on slopes and banks, in rock gardens, and in planters and hanging baskets all over Tucson. I have ordered from about 35 companies over the past 5 years and St Clare is the Best. Lemon verbena leaves grow in circles of 3-4 stems. Moss Verbena is extremely drought tolerant and is found along roadsides, ditches and disturbed sites here in Florida. I placed a second order (to spare them the trouble), and they did refund the extra shipping charge on the credit card. I purchased beet and radish seed from them and it all arrived quite quickly, with informative papers to help you along with growing what you purchased. Follow St. Clare Heirloom Seeds on MeWe! Fern-like evergreen foliage is topped with clusters of tiny blooms in shades of purple. Apply in spring and again following the occasional trims needed for optimum bloom. (Verbena tenuisecta) Tired of planting flowers year after year? Put the seeds in an envelope and put them in a safe place until spring. Ideal for the rock garden or any spare space needing some colour, these showy plants will reward you with their lacy foliage, bloom-packed heads and ease of cultivation. Very fast service and my seeds germinate well. ), for the prompt & very friendly service we received from your fantastic company. Moss verbena’s purplish/pink flowerheads add great color to meadows. I was impressed by the prompt service and I'm excited to see how the seeds do! I just sent in my third order! As long as the verbena plants are not established, the moisture content of the soil is necessary. Seeds can be sown directly in the ground where they are to grow, in spring. Won’t know until the plants *hopefully* come up but I was set up for success by this seller! ), for the prompt & very friendly service we received from your fantastic company. If you live in very warm winter areas (zones 9-11) plants with zones 3-4 ratings are not recommended. The plant grows up to 12 inches tall with a 6-inch spread and prefers dry conditions. Tools for Successful Landscapes Search for Plants. Very fast service and my seeds germinate well. We were pleased with all of the seed that we purchased. This is the second season - for Spring 2021 - that I've bought seeds from St. Clare Seeds. I also appreciate that they are an American company. I was not disappointed!! That says a lot, doesn't it? Purple flower clusters of glandularia pulchella, at Boyce Thompson Arboretum, Arizona. Over 110 choices for fast color, such as poppies, cosmos, sunflowers, zinnia, and many more. Cut plants back by half in early spring to encourage compact, bushier growth. Affording a variety of sizes, from ground-skimming moss and trailing types that reach 1' or less to Brazilians that grow 4-6' tall, Verbena is as versatile as it is beautiful! Thanks for keeping God's Command in doing the best you can in your line of work. Growing Conditions. Our shipping rates are calculated based on our actual average shipping costs. Moss Verbena (Verbena tenuisecta) is a beautiful ground cover that will propagate and spread fern-like foliage with beautiful and stunning clusters of violet-purple to pink wildflowers. Tropical: Late Summer to Early Spring. Moss Verbena seeds can be started directly outdoors, and this plant that can be grown as a perennial in USDA zones 7-11 or as an annual elsewhere. Common names: Moss verbena, South American mock vervain. Planning on the right time to sow seeds can make all the difference in the world between success and failure. It adds great color to meadows, use it in sunny flower borders, and it also works well in containers or baskets. It is recommended to sow Moss Verbena seeds directly outdoors … It is recommended to seed in late fall to fool the seed into dormancy.   My soon to be Wife and I would like to sincerely Thank You ( everyone involved ! Keep the soil lightly moist until germination. Seed … Moss Verbena Ground Cover-Seed Mat (75701) stars, based on 0 reviews. The Purple Moss Verbena blooms all summer long with violet or purple flowers on spreading plants that has a fern-like and attractive foliage. The tiny colorful blooms are borne in … Sweet and juice White Wonder and Great White are really delicious! Offer applies only to first-time subscribers.). Acknowledgements. I love the abundance of great info about planting and what to expect from the seed I order. Moss verbena has purple flowers that bloom spring to summer on light soils along road shoulders or in waste areas. I have purchased seeds from them for several years. My Wishlist. Purple Moss Verbena is a spreading, tender perennial with lovely, fern-like foliage and purple flowers. It requires little water and full sun. Cover seeds with no more than 1/8″ of soil. Prefers light to heavy soils in full sun. Our seeds arrived on time. If starting indoors, sow the seeds in peat pots, 6 to 8 weeks prior to the last frost, at a depth of 1/16" under topsoil. 5 out of 5 stars. My new favorite seed sellers!!! LOW GROWING + SPREADING GROWTH MAKE THIS VARIETY AN IDEAL EVERGREEN GROUND COVER WITH AROMATIC FERNY ,FINELY CUT FOLIAGE. Purchased item: Moss Verbena Seeds - 100 ct. mrssusanmoore12 May 21, 2020. Trailing verbena, blue vervain (verbena hastata), rigid verbena and moss verbena have all become naturalized in some warmer parts of the US. Broadcast the Moss Verbena ground cover seeds in prepared soil that is weed free. From late spring through the summer, they produce masses of tiny, Lilac colored flowers in tight, 3" clusters. Glad I, Excellent website with some neat hard to find items. They will grow 6"18" tall and is capable of spreading up to 5 feet wide. Free shipping . How to: Moss Verbena From Seed 1. Heirloom tomatoes are just delicious! I'd like to keep this secret to myself, but ... St. Clare's worm casts are miraculous. Good service. For colder climates, grow this Verbena as an annual. Thank You. Thanks! When to Plant Verbena Seeds. Read our reviews at Dave's Garden.Click Here! it’s a fast growing ground cover that looks great in rock gardens, and can fill bare spots in your yard quickly. Even with the pandemic going on, the neat seed packages with planting info came in 10 days. In a prepared, weed-free seedbed, broadcast the seed, and lightly rake the seed under the soil. The seeds I ordered were received very promptly. Sign up for our newsletter and receive a one-time use 20% Off coupon! You have entered an invalid zip code, please check your zip code and try again. Less then a week turnaround. I’m definitely ordering more. Sowing The Seed. MOSS VERBENA SEEDS Verbena tenuisecta Moss Verbena is a butterfly magnet. 5 out of 5 stars. -- Also, I ordered late in the evening on 1/28 and received my order (both the castings and the seed) on 1/31. I originally found them when I was searching for planting information. Also see: How to Plant Tomatoes from Seeds . Moss Verbena Seeds - 100 ct. Krystal Jun 12, 2020. $2.99. Come join us! Oh, and their. I was so pleased to find a company with seeds that are non-GMO and such a great variety. I had the biggest, most beautiful marigolds ever! Wonderful customer service!!! Skip to the end of the images gallery. Moss Verbena is a spreading plant with good drought tolerance that has naturalized from Georgia to Florida growing in old fields, waste areas and roadsides. Verbena tenuisecta 5.00 (1 reviews) HOW TO GROW; FAST FACTS; REVIEWS; HOW TO GROW. Click Here to sign up for our Newsletter! Very dependable, and seeds are great producers. Moss verbena’s purplish/pink flowerheads add great color to meadows. This species is very low-growing, only 4 to 8 inches tall, and spreads 2 to 5 feet … I'm happy to report that every seed sprouted and grew, which surprised me. Or you can start them off early, in late winter, using modules filled with compost and keep these under glass. Purple Trailing Verbena is a very low maintenance plant that anyone can grow! Protect and beautify your trees at the same time with these easy-to-use seeded mat. Moss Verbena ground cover plants will grow as perennial in frost-free zones. Start seeds indoors 6-12 weeks before transplanting outdoors. We highly recommend them! Looking forward to spring and growing indoors will get me through another Michigan winter! An excellent drought-tolerant variety for arid regions. I ordered labels for my canning jars as well with my order. I planted about half the seeds from the order below. Carpets whole slopes, likes dry soil. Reviews 1-0 of 0. This large group includes some of the garden's most colorful, useful, and easy-to-grow plants. Support local wildlife with native wildflowers. Reaching an average height of about 5 to 6 inches, this species has the lowest growth amongst all other verbena varieties but looks equally stunning nonetheless. This is the first time I have made a purchase from St. Clare Seeds based on their high ratings with the Garden Watchdog. I found two varieties of white tomatoes here that we absolutely love. Start moss verbena seeds indoors six to eight weeks before the last spring frost. Avoid this by practicing smart water techniques and encouraging ample air circulation. I even received a little bonus packet of seed and sample pack of earthworm castings! If you are growing from seed, then cover the seed until germination, keep it moist; thereby keeping the moisture, it takes approximately 3 weeks for germination by seeds. It is very easy to establish from Verbena seeds, and it provides nectar for honeybees and butterflies. Cacti. The lack The plant has a low growing and sprawling habit and forms large mats that can exceed several feet in diameter. To start enjoying your verbena as soon as possible, plant the seeds indoors in a seed tray approximately 12 weeks before the last spring frost in your specific area. Cover seeds with no more than 1/8″ of soil. Verbena Moss will produce clusters of beautiful, violet colored blooms from late Spring to late Summer. 50% Off Spring-Planted Bulbs - Pre-Order For Spring. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. 3. $9.99. Just received my order. We keep planting these year after year. As soon as your order is placed you will receive a confirmation email. I highly recommend and will be buying again! For colder climates, grow this Verbena as an annual. I feel I can truly trust St Clare Seeds, and they have been on the non-gmo campaign way longer than most companies. 75+ HEIRLOOM MOSS VERBENASEEDS! The leaves are sometimes hairy and the stems get harder with age.   All of the seeds look spectacular and there is plenty of excitement here to see the amazing plants they will become   We look very forward to doing business with you again ! Mint Vervain (Verbena Menthifolia) The Verbena Menthifolia species commonly known as mint vervain or mint-leaved verbena is native to northern … I pushed the submit button one to many times my charges was times three. Do not over water and keep well ventilated. Water verbena plants at the base to avoid wetting the foliage. In fact, these are hardy plants that can take the heat, drought, and sun and still look great! Growth Rate Prompt and great service. Tomato - Black Krim Tomato - Heirloom Rainbow Blend Tomato - Cherokee Purple, As a full-time market farmer, this is the greatest small seed company I know of. It can be grown as an annual outside of its growing range. Plants are drought tolerant. Our Botanical team are working hard to increase the number of plants with detailed information. Start seeds indoors 6-12 weeks before transplanting outdoors. MOSS VERBENA FLOWER 100 FRESH SEEDS FREE USA SHIPPING. My seeds were shipped within a day and I received everything that had been ordered, they even included some free broccoli! $3.98. I have yet to start germinating any of the seeds (they look to be of excellent quality) but I am so very satisfied already! It adds great color to meadows, use it in sunny flower borders, and it also works well in containers or baskets. I have yet to start germinating any of the seeds (they look to be of excellent quality) but I am so very satisfied already! They had everything I ordered. I'm happy to report that every seed sprouted and grew, which surprised me. I just received my first order and am very happy. Sowing Verbena bonariensis seeds in a pot. $9.99. Printer Friendly Version. Shrubs. Brazilian Verbena (Verbena bonariensis) may self-sow freely. Varieties of Verbena Plants. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service toll-free at (877) 309-7333 or contact us by email. Visit any Moon Valley Nurseries, and our nursery pros will be glad to help you pick the perfect shrubs, trees and other plants that can increase property value. Transplant entire peat pots into the garden, once the weather is warm, or direct sow when all danger of frost has passed. Highly recommended. 75+ heirloom moss verbena seeds! We purchased seed from St. Clare's last year. These verbenas are relatively tall, and the pollinators really like them because they are up off the ground. Wonderful customer service!! Propagating from Seed. This species is used in the bedding plant trade in various hybrid forms. I cannot tell you how many seed companies must be selling old seeds that have poor germination. Seeds and items ordered came quickly and organized and packaged perfectly. This variety is very easy to establish from its seeds, and it provides nectar for honeybees and butterflies. Ordered a number of seeds and received them and 1 free packet within a couple of days. Offer applies only to first-time subscribers. Shipping: No longer available this season. 100 Double Light Pink White Moss Rose Seeds Perennial Flowers Seed 181 USA SELLE. 5 out of 5 stars. It is long-blooming and makes a great ground-cover. Verbena plants are available in a variety of heights and a range of colors that cover the pink, red, and purple spectrum. Soak the seeds in a bowl of water... 2. I have been a customer of St Clare for at least four years! John & Sarah treated me like a friend. We keep planting these year after year. But over and above good service, the seeds are top quality. I bought worm castings (very good rich quality and organic) which have the shipping already worked into the cost and are shipped Priority Mail along with 8 packets of seed. There is consolation in having top quality heirloom seed safely tucked away for times of necessity. They offer a lot of seed items that I use everyday and their prices are very reasonable. I look forward to ordering from them again and would highly recommend them. Water. Moss Verbena ground cover plants will grow as perennial in frost-free zones. Trees. I ordered my vegetable garden seeds from St. Clare's after seeing all of the positive reviews on GardenWatchdog. Plants for the Arizona Desert. Shipping was fast and each packet of seeds included a bag for storage. Moss Verbena - Ground Cover - Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10 - 3300 Seeds 3.4 out of 5 stars 176. Verbena tenuisecta, or moss verbena, is capable of growing throughout the state of Arizona. These plants will have a lot more details displayed including an image. This is the second season - for Spring 2021 - that I've bought seeds from St. Clare Seeds. Will most likely be ordering seeds from this company again. Free shipping . Low verbenas make good ground covers and edging plants; they're also great in hanging baskets and containers or tumbling over rock walls. I gave them to a family member who has more garden space and they have been very happy. The seeds arrived quickly, in good condition, and in generous amounts (I'm sharing the extras with other gardening friends). Do not over water and keep well ventilated. Seeds per packet: 50. One of the biggest colormakers in our southwestern deserts. My package came fast and complete, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. As a business, their prices are excellent vis-s-vis the "big seed companies", service is prompt - delivery a few days after I placed my order and communication - confirmation & shipping info. $7.99. It is very easy to establish from Verbena seeds, and it provides nectar for honeybees and butterflies. Family: Verbena (Verbenaceae) Scientific name: Glandularia pulchella. They have been awesome and timely in response in correspondence.i have only had one issue of germination of which they were totally responsive and resolved in a professional and more than positive response! Found this company while searching for GMO free seeds.

moss verbena seeds

Bat Picture To Color, What Does Wwf Stand For, Irish Cabbage Pie, Noro Ito Uk, Pastel Purple Hair, Train Puns For Instagram, Kerastase Discipline Spray, Why Do Fish Live In Saltwater Joke Answer,