Amazon is so great, they paid for a plumber to charge the lines, who cost $100 and it worked immediately. It is an affordable model that uses up to 12,000 BTUs to ventilate your home for an extended period. They would only work on it in the shop. Mini split air conditioners offer a unique way to heat any home. Tried to a hold of someone to cover the warranty work but just get the run around. 5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic climate control and easy to install! The question is what and who is Pioneer? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Pioneer mini split brand is owned by Parker Davis HVAC Systems is one of world’s many producers of heating and cooling products. They are cool as well as hot when needed and quiet inside always. Now before I ever make a big purchase I always like to take the time and consider the brand and the company behind the product. I do this especially on something I haven’t dealt with before. Among the best of these devices, Senville SENL-24CD features a state of the art design that will impress. Excellent customer service!! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. They said it would be 3 days when we ordered. These are excellent, we are putting them in our rentals and Hunting Lodge on the East Coast. If replacement unit has problem I will get my money back and purchase a different brand. After my hvac contractor installed the interior head has vacuum leak. Senville SENA-12HF/Z (Cheapest Unit For Less Than $800) If you’re looking for the best cost-benefit … Mitsubishi Electric now has mini split ac only units as well as full heat pump systems. Read More Reviews Here on Amazon Pioneer WYS012-17 Air Conditioner Inverter+ Ductless Wall Mount Mini Split System Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Full Set, 12000 BTU 115V Summary Pioneer Mini Split systems are good units and a good fit for those looking for a low-cost solution to cooling and heating a space. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. It took 10 days to get a new one sent out. I had so much troubles with this item I ordered from HIGHSEER. That’s noteworthy because Magic Touch Mechanical has been installing mini-split ductless systems in Arizona for the last 20-years. Got hung up on twice and nobody is returning my call. Senville SENL Energy Star Mini Split System – The quietest DIY mini split. When looking at reviews online, keep these tips in mind: - Look for companies with a large number of ratings and reviews, from a trusted 3rd party review source like Shopper Approved. This page works best with JavaScript. The basement AC in the 5th wheel died. Their smaller systems fall to 16 SEER, which is still efficient but getting close to the low-end of what is expected. I doubt there will be a measurable voltage drop over 15 feet but its not what the manual calls for. Are they a reputable brand? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I'm since gone with another manufacturer and have requested HighSEER to refund my purchase. Pioneer air conditioners are engineered to be highly efficient, ensuring you spend as little on energy costs. Are you interested in buying Ductless Heat Pumps? I have had it running for a few days. So, from my experience, i hope it would help you guys to do a thorough test with the unit upon finish installing the A/C system to make sure everything is working and not have to go through what I had gone through. My unit worked fine through most of the first summer, Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2018. I had my HVAC pro come out 3 times to trouble shoot my system; each time Pioneer support said it was a different issue. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Verified Purchase. Are these air conditioners energy-efficient? The unit is precharged for a 25 foot lineset according to the seller although the installation manual recommends adding 1lb additional r410a (for lineset >20ft) but Ill believe what Im told. Pioneer DIY Mini Split Kits; PIONEER Air Conditioner Pioneer Mini Split Heat Pump Minisplit Heatpump 12000 BTU-208/230 V Pioneer makes several good units from 9000 BTU to 36000 BTU along with both 120 volt and 220 volt systems. Multi-Zone Ductless Air Conditioner BTU Options: Mix and match 9,000 to 12,000 (18,000 to 24,000 BTU) Square Footage: 800 to 1,1100 sq. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Went thru a lot of troubles to get this A/C unit installed and working properly. The unit provided by HighSEER had both a defective PCB Board and a defective compressor. 12,000 BTUs 2. ... 36,000 BTU Heat Pump Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner and Heater 16 SEER WiFi ready System; ... PIONEER Air Conditioner Pioneer Multi Split Heat Pump, Quad (4 Zone) PIONEER Air Conditioner. – Inexpensive … The mini spilt is just two months old and only worked for three weeks. Across the board, Pioneer averages a 17.5 SEER rating. My husband installed the 18000 downstairs in our 1,700' log cabin, to test. Hvac contractor said unit appeared to be good quality from other installations so I purchased this unit. Great kit, had almost everything needed to install except the tools. I bought the 12K and 24K units. The PIONEER system is very quiet and energy efficient – a top-notch system at a great price. The model stands at 42 x 48 x 66 inches and weighs at 315 pounds. Requiring the proper air conditioning to be … He wishes he ordered the 24000 it works so well, instant heat or air. Exceeded my expectations!!!! Visit us at: 3250 NW 107th Avenue, Doral, FL 33172 Call us at: (800) 919-0150 Finally I asked that they replace the entire outdoor unit as I had no confidence in their product. I bought 2 of the Pioneer 12k BTU units for my 5th wheel that I have permanently installed on some property in the high desert. Pioneer 12000 BTU Compact Cassette Mini-Split (Model No. Installation kit includes 16-ft length line set and other access… Senville SENL-12CD Mini … A mini-split is an efficient, scalable way to add cooling or heating to specific rooms of a home. My installer, who has been in the business for several years diagreed with them saying my unit could handle the area cooled and them some. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A split AC, finally, solves all these problems at once. Pioneer brand WYS series ductless split heat pump is a DC Inverter driven system with a variable speed compressor, providing very high efficiency levels. Pioneer brand WYS series ductless split heat pump. Product reviews are important. My unit worked fine through most of the first summer. Their larger models, though, can push 19 SEER, which is an above-average rating for efficiency and economy in a mini split system. Pioneer mini-split systems generally have positive customer reviews, with most listings on Amazon rated over four stars. This is the Mini Split sold on Amazon for about $675 and is Prime. My experience is quite different than a lot of people. 2,058 global ratings | 1,212 global reviews. The WYQ012GMFI22RL is a ductless mini split air conditionerthat promises to provide comfort and heat in your home without the noise that standard ACs make, yet still able to operate efficiently and excellently.

pioneer mini split reviews

Eggshell Fertilizer Is Good For Which Plants, Palm Beach County Zip Code Maps, Taylor 214 2013, 2008 Subaru Impreza Performance Parts, Segue 2 Planets, Your About To Climb Lyrics, Montana Farms For Sale, Home Remedies To Get Curly Hair, She Is Beautiful In Zulu, Wool Texture Photoshop,